Answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
Yes, we recently partnered with Afterpay which you can select during checkout to pay in 4 easy installments instead of all upfront.
AO store sells New, Open Box, Like-New, Renewed, Good, Fair, and AS-IS Condition items, and here’s their definition:
- New – a brand new item that has never been opened and has never been used before with 0% cosmetic imperfections.
- Open Box – a new item that has been opened, but has never been used before with 0% cosmetic imperfections.
- Like-New – an item that has been previously used, in new working condition, and with less than 10% cosmetic imperfections.
- Renewed – an item that had exhibited defects in functionality and that has been fully restored to working condition without any functional defects. Cosmetic imperfections may vary from 0%-75%.
- Good – an item that is in working condition without any functional defects, with cosmetic imperfections that are between 6%-50%.
- Fair – an item that is in working condition without any functional defects, with cosmetic imperfections that are between 51% or more.
- AS-IS – an item may be in an untested and unknown condition, both functionally and cosmetically. There are no warranties, refunds, or credits provided in this case.
Given that our store sells New, Open Box, Like-New, Renewed, Good, Fair, and AS-IS Condition items, our warranty varies greatly between each item from 7 days to Limited Lifetime Warranty (Manufacturer’s Warranty).
Generally, our used items carry a 30 day warranty (except AS-IS) and our new ones vary from 1 month to Manufacturer’s Warranty (i.e. Lifetime Warranty).
Visit our Terms Page to learn more.
Although we ship Canada-wide for most of our items, we typically provide hand delivery and pick up services within the Lower Mainland and Greater Vancouver Area, which includes the following:
- West Vancouver
- North Vancouver
- New Westminster
- Maple Ridge
- Any other cities in between
Although the above is our area of service, we do sometimes provide services outside of that. Reach out to us with your location and what you are interested in and we will get back to you with an answer.
Although we follow the instructions you set during your order, we recommed someone accept the delivery to inspect condition, since many of our items sold are previously used.
We can also do curbside or porch delivery.
On qualified items, we provide delivery within 24 hours of the order being placed.
Yes, we ship Canada wide on most of our items, so go ahead, give the gift of outdoors!
We do not accept cash as payment methods. We are proudly a paperless business, which we also consider cash.
The good news is, we accept EMT or etransfers to [email protected]
Yes, we will be more than happy to provide pictures from any angles before you make a decision.
Absolutely. Our pick up is the fastest option to receive your items, and it is completely free for all orders.
Yes, you can place a USED item on hold to view the condition before making your final decision with 10% deposit via EMT etransfer.
It is fully refundable within 48 hours, and non-refundable after. But you can still use it to buy another product from us instead.
We have a cool business model to cut the costs for us and pass the savings to you.
- We cut out fancy packaging and adopted simple packaging.
- We accept trade ins or buy outdoor equipment from our patrons to reduce waste and recondition them to meet our high retail expectations.
- We don’t have a fancy store front. Just a simple warehouse and a customer-oriented team to exceed your product and service expectations.
We believe this type of model allows us to further cut the environmental impacts of the packaging and waste while saving you money with our premium outdoor equipment.
We offer 7 day refund or exchange on all our NEW items.
We offer 7 day exchange only on all our USED items (except AS-IS condition).
Read full terms on our Return and Refund Policy page.
Absolutely, depending on how many items you need, we can offer you a better deal.
Contact us and we will work with you to provide the best solution.